Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 257: Retreat round 2




For our second corporate retreat we headed to Q Station at Manly for 2 days. It is an absolutely stunning venue with amazing views over the harbour.

Some people on my fb and Twitter have asked why I've been so lucky to be able to go to 2 retreats. The reason is that the team I work for is a satellite team and works across 2 separate departments. As I have portfolios in both, I was invited to both retreats.



Today was a great day and it was nice to meet a couple of people I hadn't previously met who aren't in our Sydney office. The afternoon was spent adventuring around tge expansive grounds in order to win a team challenge competition thing. Our team didn't win unfortunately but we had a great time.





We played trivia at dinner that was mixed in with a bit of pictionary and charades. Seeing one of my managers act out the movie title "Born Free" was hilarious!! Afterwards a group of us came back to my room for more drinks, some music and hilarious convo. Next time, I think we'll do that in someone else's room tho hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment