Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 267: Baby Shower Cupcakes


As I mentioned on Wednesday, the gorgeous Mel asked me to make some mini cupcakes for her baby shower today. The only specs I had were that they should be bright and a mix of chocolate and vanilla.

Sounds easy right? Well it should have been but I was unsure exactly how to do it and what types of decorations to use.




I decided that the icing should be pale buttercream with some bright fondant stars on half the mix and some bright coloured sprinkles on the other half.

I'm quite happy with how they look and hope Mel likes them.



3 comments:

  1. 10 outta 10 Mel! WOW!! So profesh. Better than what they have at the shops. Very talented! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Rachy! I really like these ones, need to start putting in more effort all the time I think.

    ReplyDelete