Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 258: retreat round 2, day 2


Today was the big work day of the retreat and I think a few of us struggled due to not much sleep the previous night (I was on the lookout for ghosts but didn't see any. They do ghost tours there and I'd love to go back one night to do it)

We all kicked off with breakfast and a bit of a wander around the grounds before getting settled into our teams to work out what we do well and not so well and make plans for the next financial year. It was really quite enjoyable (yes, I am a bit of a geek) and was great to have everyone in the same room.




I'd highly recommend Q Station ( an old quarantine station) for a visit. The accommodation was really modern which I was quite surprised about as most of the buildings have their original look to them. There is a restaurant down the bottom to the grounds on the beach which looked great too. Plus, you really can't beat the gorgeous views!



No comments:

Post a Comment