Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 280: Blue Nailpolish


When I got home from dinner last night I decided to paint my nails blue in honour of having lunch with the lovely Val who is a fan if blue colours (I generally am not but like this one). Painting your nails at 1am sounds like a silly idea but with seche vite fast drying topcoat it's totally doable.

Turns out when I woke up this morning I was sick as anything and spent the day in bed so couldn't go to lunch :-( Sucks like a mofo. I've been sick a lot lately and it's really starting to frustrate me.

Anyway, this is the Australis polish I bought recently at priceline. Australis is quoting that this is their "best formula ever" but it's still not in the same league as China Glaze. It's not bad just a little too thin for my liking. I'm not sure I'll wear this colour all that often despite liking it. Just looks really bizarre (to me) when I'm looking at my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment