Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 272: new accessories store


I went to Macquarie Centre tonight with my lovely coworker Anne and got to meet her hubby and gorgeous little boy. After dinner we parted ways and I couldn't find anything that I had gone there for (typical!) but of course managed to find some cheap accessories at Diva and Equip.

After leaving those stores I came across a new store called Lovisa which is basically a new version of Diva and even carries a number of the same products. It looks like a slightly more grown up version in my opinion and has a lot more funky headbands than similar stores. Price points are around the same as Diva and Equip, possibly a little higher. I didn't buy anything this time but am sure it will soon become a favourite store of mine.

Here are the things I bought tonight:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! Will keep an eye out for this store.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete