Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 274: still raining...


So more shopping was done! Actually I spent most of the day in bed hungover and with a yucky cold and only hit the shops this afternoon to pick up this Witchery wallet that I fell in love with online. I tried to buy it at the NS store yesterday but they didn't have it. Thankfully Chatswood did! I also grabbed this pretty eyeshadow palette which I think will be good for simple everyday looks (both items had 25% off too - bargain)




Couldn't resist picking up a couple of cute kikki k items as well - to do list post-its, patterned lead pencils and a white gel pen for all my coloured post-its. I also got my favourite shampoo/conditioner/treatment pack, a copy of good taste and a set of three ruffled singlets for the baby which were reduced to $4 at kmart.

1 comment:

  1. Love the eyeshadow, Mel.

    Had no idea Witchery did make up too.

    The rain is getting to me. And it's only week one.

    Have a great week.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete