Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 266: Cake Pop failure


I've been fascinated by all of the gorgeous cake pops on Bakerella's site and thought I'd give it a go. With no success at all :-(

I made my little cake balls, stuck in the sticks and then melted the chocolate to pour over the balls. This is where the problems started. After the first two cake pops were done the chocolate started to seize and became unusable after the fourth cake pop.

And also, it was messy! The foam that I had used to stick the pops into to let them set then decided it didn't want to hold them and kept falling over. Me being impatient and frustrated by this point decided to just take a photo without waiting for them to set where you can see how messy they are.

Then I threw them all in the bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment