Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 215: Dinner at Bazaar


I caught up with Robyn for dinner tonight and we went to Bazaar Beer Cafe in St Leonards/Crows Nest (Im not 100% sure where the border is)

We say outside which was nice but I probably wouldn't do it again as the tables are a little low to the ground so it made sitting a little uncomfortable and I ended up crossing my legs under the table as it was the most comfortable haha. I'm not even that tall!

Service was decent enough but not great, and our meals were sever really quickly. All the mains have a recommended beer listed in the menu. I got the Hunter Schnitzel and a Czech Cut beer. Wasn't too fussed on the beer but my meal was lovely and seemed really fresh. You know how sometimes when you get schnitzel it seems really heavy and cooked in old oil? Well this was the opposite to that!

Food servings are huge so we didn't get entrees or dessert, and I didn't manage to finish my beer either.

I'd definitely recommend trying this place if you're in the area. I plan on going back with a group of friends soon.

www.bazaarbeercafe.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment