Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 193: Chicken Tonight


There has recently been some discussions on twitter about one of our opposition to Chicken Tonight sauces and the fact that they are being used in some cooking classes (seriously!). Anyhow, I obviously didn't use a CT sauce, but I did have chicken tonight for dinner.

Clearly, I'll never be a Masterchef when it comes to presentation, but I was really happy with how dinner tasted. I made sweet potato mash and a chicken breast stuffed with ricotta, tomato, basil, pinenuts and a herb mix. I gave it a light coat of a brown sugar, lime juice, ginger and chilli marinade I made and popped it in the oven for 30 mins or so.It's really easy to make and something I plan to make more often.

1 comment:

  1. Mel, you're silly. Your presentation is amazing. What are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete