Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 210: Well, I didn't go to AH...


But I did visit some other stores to see what they had to offer! I had to pick up my Internet USB thingo and as I was walking out I spied a cream cloche in Forever New! I seriously nearly wet myself with excitement! And even better that it was cheap. Yewww! Cream is one of my fave colours and I couldn't resist this cute cloche as I have been looking for one since buying 1 from Forever 21 (I think it's been mentioned in another post). I also picked ip this light pink/peach scarf & a pair of silver earrings, tho I have misplaced the earrings somewhere.

Also couldn't resist some girly jewellery from Equip. The necklaces were 2 for 1 and the bow ring was too cute to leave. All the jewellery suits my personal style (if you can call it that lol).

Clothing wise I picked up a black cropped jacket and a little black bolero (back is shown in pic) that has sequins along the top of it. As I don't like having my arms exposed, I an always wearing boleros so I love that this one gives it a more dressed up/nighttime spin on my plain black ones. I didn't really need the belt but I thought it was cute and I don't have any in patent leather (I think... Hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment