Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 211: A night with the Andrew's


That's right. Andrew's. Plural.

Saturday night was hilarious! First up I met with Anna and Damo to head to the lovely Andy's birthday at Tonic in the Cross. I've known Andy for about 3 years now and it was kinda weird to think that he is now 30 (I still have a few years to go!!)



There were a few people from the company I used to work for (Andy still does - sucker!) and it was great to catch up with them all. I've always said the best part about my old job was the people and I still keep in regular contact with a lot of them.

Lots of cocktails were had (Pinky di Winky's were my drink of choice - pineapple, mint, raspberry, vodka - divine!) and it was a really fun night. Annnnd I finally got to see B again who I for some reason have an unhealthy obsession with lol. Can't even begin to explain why!



D and I left to catch the last train back to the northshore and I am sooooo glad that we did! It was one of the funniest train trips I've ever had, where D and I met the cheeky Andrew C from the Shire.





AC was singing rip rip woodchip, smacking D on the ass, telling us about a welding injury to his eye, and generally being an extroverted exhibitionist ;-)

Andrew's, thank you both for making it such a fabulous night that my friends have had many laughs about over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment