Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 213: curly to straight


I have naturally curly hair ( it's been shown in a couple other blog posts) and a lot of people are genuinely surprised about this fact as I ghd it straight 99% of the time.

The first pic is my hair after it has been washed, brushed put up in a bun, slept on and dried naturally. In other words, it is substantially curlier when I purposely want it to be curlier. When I want curls I wash it, brush out any knots then add some shine mousse to it and let dry naturally.





This pic is after about 20 mins worth of ghd-ing. Huge difference! My hair is really thick so I need to do lots of smaller sections in order for it to stay straight.

I don't use any heat resistant products when ghd-ing (I knooow) and the only thing I use on it afterwards is a small amount of glossing serum.

I've owned a ghd for about 5 years now and have no idea how I lived without it!

1 comment: