Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 204: Brunch at DBW


I Met up with my friend S today for brunch at Drink Better Wine in North Sydney. I'm not actually sure how long DBW has had the cafe/wine bar open but it's been a bottle shop for a number if years (still is). When S suggested we go there I was keen as I'd heard only good things about it.

I definitely wasn't disapponted! The service was great and the food arrived quickly. I like not having to wait long! Could have been due to the fact that there weren't many ppl there, but I wasn't complaining! Not surprising there were only a few other people there, North Sydney is a ghost town on the weekends.

The food was really tasty but I accidentally ordered pancetta instead if prosciutto. The meal came with smoked trout but I'm not a fan so asked to swap, which they had no problem with.

If you're in the area it's worth checking out one morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment