Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 214: Midnight Blue


After a query from Teegs of http://polishproject.blogspot.com/ asking if I knew any navy blue shimmer/sparkle polishes, I instantly thought of my favourite navy, Midnight Blue by BYS. I was just going to swatch it, but have decided to leave it on. I really do love navy and it always features in my winter accessories (and mani's). There are a number of beautiful navy's available but our of the two I have tried, this is my fave (I also tried OPI's Russian Navy which I think may have been labeled incorrectly as it came out a lot more purple than navy)


I know that they don't have the same name, but I've had Icehouse's Electric Blue in my head since I put the polish on hehe. In case you don't know about this gem of a song, I suggest you watch it below.


No comments:

Post a Comment