Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 198: Shopping at Macquarie


Sometimes I get a little bored of Chatswood so venture to Macquarie Centre to check out the stores there. I can get a bus right outside my house, but it seems that I missed it (despite being early to the bus stop) so I caught the train instead.

Since I'm on a spending reduction (not ban!) I only bought 1 thing for myself! And it was more than 50% off. And it had frills. And a free belt. And I had a store voucher. So you know, totally justified. It was a black Basque cap-sleeve dress that had ruffles at the neckline and a stretchy belt that goes with it.

Asides from that I bought a bracelet for E for her bday and a Jolly Jumper for my bro & his gf (E)'s baby! Baby is still 6 months away but Target were having a sale so I figured I may as well grab one.

No comments:

Post a Comment