Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 196: curls and pink


So the bright pink pashmina ruined all the soft pink goodness I had going on but it was damn freezing in our office (as per usual) and my  (well toponcho its being called around the office. Its a tank with a poncho style layer over the top, but whatesvs) just didn't cut it.

The point of this pic was to show my curly hair. It's rare that people see and when they do no one ever believes its natural. I hate the thought that people think I deliberately try to make my hair look this way! Gross!

Work was, well, work but afterwards I had dinner with Anna & Fee in McMahons Point and then went to see Valentine's Day (again!) at Mosman. Was a fun night out in the rain. I loved the movie just as much the second time around. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment