Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 309: shopping


I had a day where I pretty much did nothing today. After having a 2 day work week last week, I was exhausted after working 5 full, long days in order to make sure everything is prepared for June 30. I've never been in a role where June 30 impacts me much so I'm a little scared that I'm really under prepared.

After a lazy morning I of course headed to the shops. I pretty much only bought homewares. I really like the cake stand and have wanted one for a while. Looking back at the pic I realized I forgot to take a pic of my Escada perfume (this is my third bottle of Sentiment - I adore it) and didn't take a pic of the new work dress I bought. It's black, kneelength, faux wrap and not too low cut. Love it. Might post an outfit pic one day.

1 comment: