Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 296: Lunch with the non Bellas




So as not to offend anyone (lol) I now refer to these girls as "the most awesome people you will ever meet"!



I met up with these pretty ladies for lunch at Mecca Bah which is part of the Emporium complex in the Valley. I love Mecca, they do some really fantastic Middle Eastern food. I ordered this amazing mocktail which I'll have to try recreate at home. It had pineapple, apple, orange, pomegranate, lime, lemon and something else I can't remember.






I had the roast lamb with rocket & sumac yoghurt pizza today as everyone always raves about them but I always tend to have 1 of the tagines or the garlic chicken & cous cous dish. I wasn't disappointed with this at all!






I couldn't resist trying the chocolate & Turkish delight brownie - it was divine but very dedacant (lol!) and despite sharing it, it didn't get finished.






After lunch Mellie and I went to see SATC 2 at Portside. The cinemas there are so plush and beautiful. Much better than the normal crappy seats. I really liked the movie the second time round and still can't work out why critics disliked it so much.

How pretty are mine and Mellie's nails!






Thanks girls for such a lovely day xo

1 comment:

  1. Aww Melly!! Thank you for coming to the movies with me!!!! I looooved it!!!!! & you've reminded me to go to Equip & look for that Mimco ring & maybe I'll pick up something dedacant while I'm there :P

    ReplyDelete