Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 292: Magazines




I love magazines. Even though I know that I can get most, if not all, of the information online, I still prefer to grab a glossy hardcopy that I can cart around with me for a week and flick through it whenever I get the chance before putting it under my bed and forgetting it exists. Yes, I do confess to rarely reading more than maybe 10% of the content. Yes, you may think this is a waste of time but as Bobby Brown, and subsequently Britney Spears would say, that's my prerogative.

I really like the Masterchef magazine, much more than other cooking magazines I have bought over the years. It has a range of dishes, gives step by step instructions (masterclasses) on some of them, has travel and wine info, restaurant reviews/promo info and, of course, celebrity chefs! it's definitely worth checking it out.

I need to dispose of some of the magazines I have acquired over the years. I've no idea why I keep them, I never go back to them for anything (with the exception of the cooking mags)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel
    Thanks for the round up on masterchef magazine.

    No wonder it is always sold out by the time I remember to look for it. Sounds like my kind of read.

    Have a lovely long weekend.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete