Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 287: SATC2 & Papaya Thai




I went to dinner at Papaya Thai in Cremorne and then to see SATC2 with a group of 9 girls plus my favourite gay! Good times!

Huge props to Papaya - the food was absolutely amazing With great, speedy service. It really exceeded my expectations, especially as the restaurant was jam-packed with rain soaked patrons.



I didn't take many pics as the food didn't last long enough hehe.

I've read a lot of really negative reviews about SATC2 but I don't really get why they were all so disappointed in it. It's not like you go in expecting it to be a life changing movie. I really quite enjoyed it and, as cheesy as it sounds, it really was like catching up with a group of friends you haven't seen for a while.



Btw big high fives to Dani who joined me in taking off our shoes to run through a huge puddle! We had to do it to cross the road as it was flooded. We got soaking wet anyway, but it was really quite fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment