Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 294: Chillin with Damo





My awesome friend, Damien, and I decided to go to dinner at South tonight which I have raved about a number of times before. I seriously love this place, the staff are friendly and the food is always fantastic.

Afterwards we stopped in to Damo's old apartment so I could have one last look before it goes up for auction in a couple weeks. We've had many fun times there, and it's a super cool place with all these little touch screen panels to control lights, heating & even music. Love it!

We then headed to see Get Him to the Greek which we both really liked but I was expecting it to be much funnier than it was.
For those of you Sydneysiders looking to buy an apartment and want to live on the lower North Shore (who wouldn't!) check out Damo's place which has just been put on the market

http://www.domain.com.au/Property/For-Sale/Apartment/NSW/Greenwich/?adid=2008422146

No comments:

Post a Comment