Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 362: The cake box. Round 2.


I've done a post before on my cake box where I keep most of the items I need for cupcakes. In that post, here, I was planning on organising it but never got to it (yes, that was 135 days ago!)

Since I am home sick again today and am getting a little stir crazy, I thought it would be a good idea to get started on it. Of course, as soon as I pulled it all out I knew I had made a mistake. Today the goal is to make a list of what I already own as I tend to have a few of everything as I forget what I already have. I'm also separating everything into groups so I can plan what size storage boxes to get. I think it will be much easier if each group has it's own box.

4 comments:

  1. I love this pic, cracks me up! I thought your accessories collection was outta control ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe R, I don't do things by halves (unless it comes to cleaning!)

    There was actually about 15 colour gels that were in a separate container that I forgot to include in the pic.

    And I just ordered some more stuff today... oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOLOLOL You and I are sooooooooooooo the same Mel...seriously I am cleaning out my spare room which holds all my wrapping paper, gift bags, bubble wrap, boxes, pressies and ALL my craft stuff...yeah the entire room looks like the above photo. Naturally as soon as I let the volcano erupt I was like OMG what have I done?? Yeah it has been 3 days...I'll do it tomorrow night...promise. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe Sianykins! Thankfully most of my craft stuff is already in boxes. I threw out a few things today and took pics of each group so I can gauge what size boxes to buy. Then it was all dumped back into the box!

    You need to blog pics of your spare room! It always seems like a good idea at the beginning lol

    ReplyDelete