Monday, August 23, 2010

2.2 Marie Claire




I am not a regular reader of Marie Claire but the current issue caught my eye with it's striking silver background and the colour of the free Estee Lauder lipgloss that came with it.

I am trying to cut back on purchasing magazines as I rarely read them and just flick through. I've stopped the gossip mags as I can get all of that stuff online. I still buy Cosmo and occasionally Cleo but I feel like I've completely outgrown them though there is always 1 or 2 articles on the cover that will grab my attention.

I've always thought the likes of Marie Claire, madison, etc were for older women (than myself at least) and serious for me. I read magazines to chill out and sometimes I find some of the articles in these types of magazines too 'heavy' for me. In saying all that, this month I am setting myself the challenge of reading the entire magazine. So far, I love it!

I particularly love today's picture which was taken from the mag. How stunning is the purple frilled dress. Swoooon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment