Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 359: Opera House


It's pretty right?!

Today was the most random weather day I have ever come across. It was overcast when I woke up, sunny an hour later, pouring with rain by 1pm (and hailing in some areas) and then became really gorgeous and sunny again by 3pm. What the hell?

I was glad for the sun as Robyn and I were heading to the Opera House to see Raymond Crowe's performance. It was an odd show and a really mixed crowd with an even mix of all ages from 6 to 80ish. It wasn't really aimed at kids, but it wasn't just for adults either. I didn't really know what to make of it tbh.

Oh well, we had free tickets and seeing him do the hand shadows to It's a Wonderful World in person was worth it. As were the cocktails we had before at Opera Bar and afterwards at Cruise.



No comments:

Post a Comment