Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 361: We gonna have a Situation




I was off work sick today (boo) and spent most of the day asleep. When I wasn't asleep, I still didn't feel like moving so watched some tv. What an exciting day.

However, there was a few small saving graces - seeing Diddy in Entourage and watching Jersey Shore. I've spoken of my love of JS before, and it's still going strong.

This pic is of Mike Sorrentino, also known as The Situation (seriously), while he is recounting a story about the moment he realised the MVP (Mike, Vinny, Pauly - 3 of the main guidos) had brought home grenades (who in the eyes of MVP are unattractive women). Personally I think Situation is a grenade haha.

And here is a cupcake from yesterdays post that I cut in half. Looks pretty awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment