Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 345: Cupcakes for Hamish




Today I met my friends little boy Hamish who is just 4 days old. He is absolutely affordable and so teeny tiny! I didn't ask A yet if I can post pics of the little one so today's pic is of the cupcakes I made for them. Luckily for me I get to see them again tomorrow night!

Meeting H, and of course seeing his lovely parents, was the start of another fabulous day! I've been having a lot if great days lately, so high fives all round hehe. After meeting H I rushed over to see Robyn for a movie and a good gossip, which was good fun as always. I left her place to find it was raining (boo it had been such a gorgeous day earlier) so rushed home to close my windows before meeting Anna for dinner and a good chat at Lees in Crows Nest which is my favorite Chinese restaurant ever. Seriously great day, especially considering 24 hours earlier I had no plans at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment