Sunday, September 26, 2010

2.35 Things I bought today...




A melamine serving tray at 60% off
A Maxwell Williams mug to take to work at 50% off
Pie weights
Cookie cutters
Pearl & bow necklace from Diva at 60% off
Two necklaces from Lovisa, both at 60% off

I had a serious bargain shopping day today! The only thing I actually needed was the pie weights but couldn't resist the opportunity to #spendmoneytosavemoney haha.

I really do have enough accessories to last me a lifetime so I have compromised with myself and said I will now only buy sale items or special pieces. Special pieces do not currently have a criteria, though I really think they should so I don't use that reason to liberally!

Tragic, I know.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the necklaces, sweets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks V! My fave is the one with the gold chain. I have it in a pastel lilac and peach version too.

    ReplyDelete