Saturday, September 18, 2010

2.28 Powderfinger Sunsets Tour


The concert tonight was amazing!!!! I don't even really know how to describe how excited I was beforehand. I've been a Powderfinger fan for a good 14 years or so and I can't believe tonight is the 2nd last time I'll get to see them live. It's quite sad really but once they started playing I was ecstatic! I had lots of fun jumping around and singing along. I only wish it could have lasted longer.

I can barely remember what songs they played, it all kinda blurred. They did play a few of my absolute faves tho - Bless My Soul, Sunsets, My Kind of Scene and These Days. Love love love!!

I am stoked that I'll get to see them once more at their final ever show in Brisbane at the Riverstage. Love outdoor concerts!

Here are a few pics from the show...







Weeeee! Darren sang Electric Horsemen! I've never seen Darren sing live before. Awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment