Sunday, September 5, 2010

2.15 Home again





As I mentioned yesterday I am back in Brissie for a few days to surprise Dad for Fathers Day.

My parents have recently started their own business so unfortunately Dad had to work for most of the day so I didn't se him til that night. He was very happy to see me and I didn't even get a lecture about wasting my money to fly home haha. I was waiting for it!

I barely took any pics, it was a pretty crappy emo day tbh and I spent most of the day visiting the hospital. I did manage to catch a movie though, the new Drew Barrymore and Justin Long movie called Going the Distance. It was much better than I had expected and quite funny throughout. It's worth seeing if you like slightly edgy rom-coms.

Today's pic was taken as I drive across the Gateway Bridge (I assume it's still called that, I should check). Dull I know. Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. It is still called the Gateway Bridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D! I had assumed it would bit wondered if the bridges now had individual names.

    ReplyDelete