Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2.32 Glee!




Glee is back! Yeewwww!!

Thankfully now Channel 10 are screening it at the same time as the US, which makes a nice change as we're usually a few weeks behind. It means I font have to download it which is also good as Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother and 30 Rock have all just started up again and my download limit is minuscule.

This ep of Glee was fabulous! I loved all the songs this week as well as the introduction of new characters. I'm going to have 'Every Rose Has it's Thorn' in my head for days now haha.

Apparently next week is the Britney Spears ep!! Can't wait. I'm a total Gleek!

Here is Lea Michele looking evil. Because she is!




3 comments:

  1. I am so excited too! Watched half the ep last night and loved it! Going to watch it fro the beginning tonight.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Glee!

    I've tagged you Mel: http://365daysdonnaclarisse.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-got-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glee is so much fun! I wish we had glee club when I was at school. We had a choir but they didn't sing fun modern songs.

    D, I saw that post on your blog! Will do the questionnaire tonight x

    ReplyDelete