Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 92: Cranium


Today was a busy day, but lots of fun. Went shopping in the morning on a mission to repalce a skirt that I ripped and buy some christmas presents. Came home with no new skirt or any presents (except for me!!) - oops! Then I got my haircut and for some reason decided that I wanted to go shorter. Loved it at the time, then just a few hours later realised how stupid that was. I have spent ages trying to grow it long, and now I've cut it short - idiot. I want my 5 inches back!!

Then I headed to Cabana Bar to celebrate Dean's 30th and drank $25 jugs of cocktails - fun times! Met some lovely people there and caught up with Dean & Amanda's friends who I don't see that often but always love it when I do. They really are a great bunch of people :)
After Cabana (which I love btw, and plan on spending a lot more time there now that I have discovered the cocktail jugs) we headed back to D&A's to play Cranium haha. I had never played before but it was heaps of fun. Dean and Kel won the game, and I think it all came down to Dean's awesome version of Prince's Cream, and Kel's attempt to get Dean to realise that he was hanging a picture on the wall. 8 times! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment