Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 87: It's Britney Bitch!!!!


omg, I was seriously jumping out of my skin all day yesterday in anticipating of the Britney concert. She was absolutely amazing!!!! No idea what all those whingers who have left early are talking about, the show was definitely worth the money and Britney was amazing. She's definitely still got it!! The lip syncing didn't bother me tbh, I don't really care if she can sing well live or not, though when she sang Everytime she did a really good job with it, and it sounded great.



The dancers and circus acts were just incredible and had so much energy. Britney can still dance as good as she always could, and there was some really good choreography in the show.  Highlights were Toxic, Womanizer and Slave 4 U (which is possibly my fave Britney song ever!)

Honestly, the show was sensational! I can't even begin to say enough good things about it. Was so good to see her back out there performing. Love her!!


This is all the merch I bought!





No comments:

Post a Comment