Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 88: Shopaholic



So this is all the stuff I bought yesterday. Oops!
Two Monroe tops (one coral, one cream - already have coral one but it has oil marks all over it and I love it so much I just had to buy it again, thankfully Myer still had it)
socks cos i am always losing mine
Emporium magazine
Gold sandals
Black satin flats with sequin detail
Pretty manilla folders from Smiggle
Pineapple fondant for my annual christmas chocolate making
Chocolate christmas tree mould
Christmas cucpake liners
Coral pink nailpolish
Red cocktail ring (for my Cruella costume)
Trophies (long story, but it's a joke for a friend)
30 Rock Season 3
Dawsons Creek Season 5
Taylor Swift Fearless re-release
DJ Havana Brown's Crave compilation

Britney merch:
floating pen
magnets
program
keyring

No comments:

Post a Comment