Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 76: Perfume



I saw pic today of a Britney Spears perfume collection of minis and knew that I HAD to have them however Myer at Chatswood let me down and didn't have them. Booooo. I smelt the new Circus Fantasy and it is so pretty - have added it to my Christmas list!

Anyway, it made me think of the perfumes that I already have, and that is what today's pic is of. I wear perfume every day unless I forget, but that happens very rarely. As you can see, I love Ralph Lauren perfumes, Notorious is my fave night time sexy perfume atm. Even though I love the RL line, my all time fave perfume is Sentiment by Escada. It's so and pretty and smells like lollies. Yum! This is my second bottle of it and it's nearly all finished. Need to add that to my Christmas list too.

No comments:

Post a Comment