Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2.52 LC Style


Today I finally got my hands on Lauren Conrad's Style book. I had thought I bought it on Book Depository but it turns out that I didn't. Odd. Anyway, that meant I could duck down to my local Dymocks at lunchtime where they thankfully had one copy left!

On the walk back to work I could not resist picking up some Hainanese chicken rice. I have only seen it at one place in North Sydney and they only sell it on Wednesday and Friday. It was a perfect way to spend the lunchbreak.

Btw, I have finished LC's third LA Candy novel, Sugar and Spice, and I have to say that it is my favourite book of the series! I think it was mainly due to a good chunk of the book being about my favourite Laguna/Hills boy Stephen Coletti (or Stepheeeeeen as Kristin would say!)

No comments:

Post a Comment