Sunday, October 10, 2010

2.49 Ali & Jason's Wedding


Today I attended the beautiful beach wedding of my friends Ali and Jason. I first met Ali about 3.5 years ago when we were working at the same company and she definitely made the workplace a much brighter place. Ali is one of the most positive, sweet and enthusiastic people I have ever met.

The wedding today was beautiful and was filled with lots of love and sunshine. The rain cleared up for their beach ceremony, and Narrabeen Beach was a stunning backdrop for their nuptials.





The reception that followed was just as beautiful and many tears were shed during the speeches. After the formalities were over, the dance floor was the place to be! It was such a fun wedding and was the perfect reflection of Ali and Jason's personalities.

I am so happy for the both of them and can't wait to share more of their lives with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment