Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 323: Nubar 2010


Is this not the coolest polish ever?

My friends, Tegan and Val, have been trying to get me on their glitter polish love train for a while now but I have been resisting, until now. The girls were so excited about the Nubar 2010 polish I thought I should try it. T bought it for me and when I got it I thought "meh, it's alright but nothing spesh".

But when I met up with Val for lunch during the week she was wearing it over a dark colour and it looked amazing!!

My nails now have 6 coats of polish - seche vite base coat, 2 coats of OPI Black Onyx, 2 coats of Nubar 2010 and a coat of seche vite dry fast top coat.

2 comments:

  1. Wooooooo welcome to the dark side, chica! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe V, it will probably only be a brief flirtation, dependant on how hard this polish is to get off.

    ReplyDelete