Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 132: A Year in Review


On NYE, I always like to reflect on the year that was. Here is a list, both good and bad, of things that happened in 2010:

  • Kicked off the year in Vegas
  • I discovered makeup highlighter and now have 3 of them
  • Spent a looot of money on makeup - it's my new addiction
  • Found a hairdresser I love
  • Went to Canberra for the first time
  • Cut some dead wood out of my life
  • Became addicted to nailpolish
  • Finished HR Diploma
  • Rekindled some old friendships I shouldn't have let go
  • Fell in love with Twitter
  • Got over lost love
  • Put on a lot of weight (hopefully next year I will be saying that I lost a lot)
  • Took voluntary redundancy during the GFC against everyone else's advice
  • Started a new job with a great company which has now led to a promotion and a new career
  • Went to Disneyland!!!
  • Found the best Chinese restaurant ever
  • Started this blog which I had been talking about forever
  • Fell in love with dresses and wore jeans less
  • Saw a psychologist for the first time and found it wasn't for me
  • Started properly dating again
  • Fell in love with Taylor Swift
  • Got to see Britney in concert after waiting for yeeeaaars
  • Made a lot of new friends (Twitter girls, I'm talking about you!! Love you all)

I hope you all have a fantastic night tonight and a truly wonderful year in 2010.

Mel xox

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great night too, Mel! Wishing you (and all of us girlies!) a fantastic 2010 xoxo

    ReplyDelete