Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 109: The D's



I got home today to find this lovely Christmas Card in my mailbox. I had no idea who it was from but I could not get the grin on my face after I opened it and saw these two hotties smiling back at me with their cocktails!

These are two of the most amazing, fun, happy, together, smart, HOT!!, generous, kind, caring, inquisitive people I know and my life is so much better for having them in it. I can still remember my first interaction with Damo over work email because he was enquiring what "mufti day" meant as the boys in his team were telling him it meant he had to come dressed as a girl! haha. Our email conversations from there didnt stop and within about 3 days of that first convo, I had spilled to him all about how messed up I was over a huge breakup and it was like we were best friends right from the start.

There is nothing I wouldn't tell these boys, and I always know that they don't judge but just offer their advice and support and those big grins!

Damo, Dan - I love you both so much and cannot wait til you get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment