Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 126: Merry Christmas!!



Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and that it was spent with loved ones.

I was overseas last year for Christmas (in the much much cooler and snowy NYC) so hadn't had a big family christmas in 2 years. It might have been something to do with being away last year, but I had a moment mid way through lunch where I thought "god these people are crazy but I love them and am having a great day". Was a bit odd, cos I've never really had that nice, warm, glowy feeling before.

Only downside was that I was kicked out of our backyard cricket game cos I hit the ball over the fence! I think you should be REWARDED for putting in such a great performance, not banished to the sidelines hehe.

had to post this pic of my Dad lol, its hard to get him to give a slight smile for pics, but he was messing around with my camera cos the kids were all taking photos of themselves and decided that he wanted a self portrait too. He is totally getting a framed copy of this for his birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment