Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 23: Home is where the heart is


I love the Storey Bridge. Always have, always will.

I had such a great day on Sunday, starting with having brunch with the most beautiful girls in Brissie, chilling with Jen and then having farewell drinks for my friend Mel at Byblos at Portside. Mel and I met in NYC last christmas and I adore her. She's moving to Scotland and I hope it all goes well for her. Hopefully I'll be back in Brissie by the time she gets back. Yay

Brunch was soooo much fun! I totally wanted to post a pic of the girls as Sunday's pic, but considering this blog isn't private I thought I had better not. My cheeks were hurting by the end of the morning from laughing so hard! Such a great group of girls and I'm so glad I got to spend time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment