Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 17: I heart Priceline


I must confess that this is the 4th time I have bought stuff from Priceline in the last few weeks. I just can't help myself! There is always something decent and worthwhile to buy, and with the location of my office being less than 2 mins walk away, I really am in troublllllle!

Today I bought:
  • Mersyndol for crappy headaches/migraines I've been getting lately
  • Colgate Enamel Protect toothpaste
  • Australis makeup wipes
  • Rimmel lipstick in Soft Coral
  • Australis lipgloss in Coy
  • Australis lipgloss in Juliet (I think I already have this)
  • Australis lipgloss in  Boysenberry
  • Australis lipstick in Cafe
  • VO5 Frizz Reduction hairspray (says it reduces frizz by 88%. We'll see)
  • Celebrity Slim shake in Choc Mint

No comments:

Post a Comment