Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 18: Pizza!

 



I was home sick today (boo) so had some time on my hands and decided to make pizza - it was awesome!

I made the dough from scratch, then rolled it out (well flattened it with my hands) added some parmesan, garlic butter, chilli and oregano and put in the oven. Unfortunately I left it too long (this has been happening to me all week, I think our oven has turned on its double-speed cooking mechanism) but it still tasted fab. Added some fresh chopped up tomatoes and mozarella and put it back in the oven for 5 mins. Despite the fact that it was a little crunchy (I hate crunchy food, I've been known to cook pies and pizza pockets in the microwave instead of the oven!) it was still really tasty and a very simple, easy lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment