Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 7: A mixed day

So I had been thinking all day at work about how I was going to write a really lovely post about a friend whose mother is currently being treated for cancer. It was Daffodil Day yesterday in Australia and I got these gorgeous flowers in the morning:
 
However due to some other events during the day, I found it hard to write what I had intended. I still love the pics so am showing it anyway, but have another fab pic from yesterday that I can talk about more happily.


I recently leant my copy of LA Candy to the gorgeous Huggins from Bella and she sent it back to me with a very appropriate candy heart lollipop! So sweet of her! The lollipop is raspberry and tastes delicious! 

This book has been from Sydney, to Chicago, to Melbourne and I am letting another friend from Brissie borrow it when I go up in a couple weeks! It's going to be well-travelled and well-read! I love being able to share things that I love with other people: )

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you should get your friends to scribe in the inside pages a little message, saying "Jane Doe read this, Sep 2009....etc etc)

    ReplyDelete