Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 2: Random Fug!

 
A Croc!!In somebody's front garden! Definitely random fug. 

Fleur and I did a big walk today from Wollstonecraft to Harris Farm at Cammeray and then back again. Harris Farm have the best fruit and veg ever and are much cheaper than the crappy Woolworths at Crows Nest. Seriously I bought 4 x apples, 4 x oranges, 8 x lemons, 1 x cauliflower, 4 x zucchini, 2 x capsicum, 1 x medium broccoli head, 8 x carrots, 5 x onions and 3 x tomatoes for a grand total of $15!!! Plus, they actually last more than 2 days in the fridge which is more than can be said for Woolies fruit and veg. 

On our way back, lugging our purchases along with us, I look into someone's garden (I'm nosy like that) and see a bright blue children's Croc taunting me with its fugness. Ewwwww! Crocs, I think they are the most hideous piece of footwear in the known universe (just sayin). I just knew, that this was mos def the photo of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment