Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 4: My desk



This is my desk at work for the next couple weeks while I am filling in for one of the girls who is on annual leave.

It's not even my desk and already there is a pile of junk on it that will need to be removed before she gets back haha. I am well known for always having a bunch of cool-looking, relatively-useless office supplies on my desk.

Things that can be seen on my desk include:
  • pink post its
  • To Do List book
  • notebook
  • pink peg clip things
  • pink paper clip holder that has a little door that opens on the front
  • Oroton glasses (love them!)
  • random pens, pencils, highlighters, scissors, etc
  • mug
  • clock
  • fan
  • phone
  • headphones
  • sign here stickers
  • little money box for loose change
  • hairband
  • computer
And that's the desk when it's clean!! Wait until I move to my permanent desk. Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment