Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 254: Birthday Fiesta!


Birthday Fiesta Week kicked off on Friday night at the movies with the boys, continued yesterday with getting my hair did then going to the AFL. Today's instalment starts with early afternoon drinks at Cabana Bar and finishes with me wielding a sword at dinner!




The lovely Abigail introduced us to WOW lol. Of course I made everyone do WOW for photos haha. We also came up with a Wessssssssside WOW cos, you know, I'm gangsta and shit. Today was my first time meeting Abi and she has left a lasting impression with not just her WOW abilities but also her hilarious stories (especially the one about the troll!)



We were at Cabana Bar enjoying a few of their delightful cocktail jugs to celebrate my upcoming birthday which is on Saturday! I'm going to be in Brissie next week so decided to have a little get together this weekend.




Of course a couple drinks actually means a couple jugs. Each. It was a lovely warm and sunny afternoon which made a nice change from the cool weather we've been having lately. Cabana is the perfect venue for the warmer weather too with a huge outdoor area and, of course, the fabulous cocktails.



We ended up leaving Cabana around 8pm and heading to Lees Fortuna for dinner. This place has seriously amazing Chinese food and the best lamb pancakes I've ever had. The service there is fantastic and we even got shown a few magic tricks!! I was also given this fabulous icecream cake that they let me cut with a sword!! Hell yeah!!



Was such a fabulous day and I'm so happy to have such a wonderful group of friends.

1 comment:

  1. A week long birthday fiesta is the ONLY way to celebrate IMO ;)

    Enjoy your birthday week xo

    ReplyDelete